You can have a lot of fun when you enter competitions on the Internet. You can also rake in a considerable amount of money and prizes! People may tell you it’s a long-shot, and that’s often true.
Nonetheless, one thing is for sure: If you devote a bit of time to entering online contests you do have a chance to win. If you don’t enter, your chances of winning are nil! There’s no reason not to join in the fun and try to win! Entering online contests is always free!
If you are serious about winning, you are wise to develop a method. Keep track of your entries and follow up as needed. Here are a few smart tips to help you enter successfully and win with some consistency.
1. Enter lots of online contests! The more often you enter contests, the greater your overall chances of winning will be.
2. Give priority to contests that offer multiple prizes. The more prizes on offer, the better chance you have of winning one of them!
3. Look for obscure online contests. It just stands to reason that a contest that is not well-known will not have as many entrants. The fewer people playing, the better your chances of winning.
4. Be sure you know what your are signing up for! Don’t waste your time entering contests you are not qualified to win. For example, if you live in the United Kingdom, you should not sign up for a contest that can only be won by United States residents. Read all the criteria before entering any contest.
5. Understand the rules. If you inadvertently break contest rules (e.g. entering multiple times when only one entry is allowed) you will be disqualified. This means you have just ended up wasting your time.
6. Designate an email account. Keep your Internet competitions separate from your personal and business email accounts. When you enter competitions, you will get lots of spammy email. You don’t want that cluttering up your personal account or your work account. Additionally, when you keep your online competition hobby separate from your personal and work life, you can reduce the risk of having it distract you from activities of daily living.
7. Be sure to check your online competition email address daily. It would be a terrible thing to win a contest and not know about it!
8. Even though you are using a separate email address, be sure to give genuine details. Use your real name when you enter contests. Provide your accurate identifying information. Otherwise, you may find yourself disqualified.
9. Proceed with caution. If a contest requires you to disclose very sensitive personal information (e.g. your Social Security number or your banking or credit card information) pass it by. You should not have to provide this sort of information to enter a contest online.
10. Save time by using software to fill out entry forms. Software designed to fill out web forms can save you a lot of time when you are entering multiple contests. It can also ensure that your information will be filled out precisely each and every time. With good web-filling software, you could enter upwards of a hundred competitions in an hour without getting stiff fingers!
11. Avoid software that enters online contests on your behalf. This could easily get you disqualified.
12. Never give up! The key to winning in online competitions is to keep trying. You may get discouraged if you enter hundreds of contests but don’t win anything. Don’t let it get you down. Just keep on entering. The odds are with you. Sooner or later, you’re bound to win!
Keep It In Perspective
Always have fun when you enter competitions on the Internet. Approach your activities as a hobby. Set aside a certain amount of time each day to pursue your activities and then walk away and enjoy the rest of your life. If entering online contests ever becomes stressful and nerve-wracking, take a break. You can always pick it up again in a few days. It’s great to be a contest winner, but remember that entering contests should make your life better and more fun.